The history of the Bingham-Waggoner Estate is indeed rich. Very few places can relate stories of their significant contributions to the growth of art, politics, architecture, economics and culture. It is important to the Bingham-Waggoner Historical Society that these stories and experiences be kept alive for future generations.
To accomplish this, much planning and implementation is required.
Long-range plans have been developed for the estate. They include:
- Infrastructure improvements to the main house.
- Renovation of other outbuildings
- Preservation of the swales--covered-wagon tracks
- Walking trails on the estate grounds
- Further development of materials for educators
- Continued research and cataloging of artifacts.